- Maintains the transient rooms inventory for the hotels and responsible for maximizing transient revenue.
- The Client Support Manager releases group rooms back into general inventory and ensures clean booking windows for customers.
- The position recommends pricing and positioning of cluster properties. In addition, the position oversees the inventory management system to verify appropriateness of agreed upon selling strategies.
Responsibilities and Duties
Analyzing and Reporting Revenue Management Data
- Compiles information, analyzes and monitors actual sales against projected sales.
- Identifies the underlying principles, reasons, or facts of information by breaking down information or data into separate parts.
- Analyzes information and evaluates results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Generates and provides accurate and timely results in the form of reports, presentations, etc.
- Maintains accurate reservation system information.
- Analyzes period end and other available systems data to identify trends, future need periods and obstacles to achieving goals.
- Achieves and exceeds goals including performance goals, budget goals, team goals, etc.
- Attends meetings to plan, organize, prioritize, coordinate and manage activities and solutions.
- Explores opportunities that drive profit, create value for clients, and encourage innovation; challenges existing processes/systems/products to make improvements.
- Ensures that sales strategies and rate restrictions are communicated, implemented and modified as market conditions fluctuate.
- Prepares sales strategy meeting agenda, supporting documentation.
- Communicates proactively with properties regarding rate restrictions and strategy.
- Manages rooms inventory to maximize cluster rooms revenue.
- Assists hotels with pricing and provides input on business evaluation recommendations..
- Provides recommendations to improve the effectiveness of revenue management processes.
- Communicates brand initiatives, demand and market analysis to hotels/clusters/franchise partners/owners.
- Understands and communicates the value of the brand name as it relates to franchise partnerships and revenue management opportunities.
- Promotes and protects brand equity.
- Building successful relationships
- Develops and manages internal relationships in a proactive manner.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Should be fluent in English.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹150,000.00 to ₹200,000.00 /year
- work: 1 year